- The third edition of the loyalty program for shops distributing products of „Pekpol Ostrołęka” S.A. Meat Processing Plant, this time named “the Dream Tower”
- The activity was all about collecting points which could be converted into available rewards at any time
- Participants collected points for bulk packages with a printed promotional code
- Participants had access to a comprehensive rewards catalog
- The participant who collected the highest number of points got an exclusive trip to Paris
- Activity under a slogan Pekpol Time for changes is the fourth edition of motivation program for client’s business partners
- Rewards for sales results for companies recruited by Sales Representatives
- Additional rewards for the recruitment process for Business Partners
- Rewards from the catalog as well as topping up prepaid cards for the best client’s Sales Representatives
- Loyalty program entitled „ Grow up with us” was created keeping in mind presence of Bobo Fruit brand in the market for many years
- The competition slogan recalls the moment when contemporary parents were children themselves and used Nestlé products.
- Individuals who wanted to take part in the competition had to share their childhood photo and a photo of their child
- Resolution of the competition came via voting;
- Additionally, friends and family were invited in social media to join in
- The winner was the participant with the highest number of votes
- Source of information about products and Nestlé news
- Loyalty Program Origami, Retail Points of Sale dealing in tobacco products and cooperating with the client who took part in the program
- Participants get points for purchasing selected client’s products, points convertible into rewards;
- Each participant received his/her own password and login, with which they could check the balance of points and order rewards from an online catalog
- The program resulted in increased sales of selected products
Timac Agro Polska provides innovative solutions related to the nutrition of plants and animals for sustainable agriculture.
- Timac Farmer Club Program is aimed at Farmers purchasing Timac Agro products, whereas Timac Partner Club is directed at employees of the distribution network who deal in Timac Agro products.
- Both programs are based on a dedicated internet platform as well as extended profiles of Sales Representatives, who can keep track of their clients’ results.