- Reward electricians and fitters for purchases made with wholesale partners of participating wholesalers
- Supporting sales and increasing the range of distributors and producers
- Creation of an industry-wide, multi-brand loyalty programme that consociates and brings benefits to all participants
- Voltimum Plus participants buy products in wholesalers, and their purchases are automatically registered on their accounts
- Numerous sales activation campaigns, special promotions, online training
- Automatic calculation of points for participants by integrating the API of the sales system
- Several thousand active participants within six months of launching the programme in the UK
- Increased sales and revenues for producers and distributors
- Voltimum support in increasing the reach, involvement and development of the installer community
- Willingness to add new brands from the electric industry to the "Voltimum Plus" programme
Voltimum is a portal that brings together the largest community in the electrical industry. It is a source of information about products, training and news from the global electrical industry. Thanks to it, every professional has the access to the latest knowledge in the industry and training to increase skills and knowledge.
International loyalty programme
Together with Voltimum, we implemented the effective Voltimum Plus loyalty programme, the basic assumption of which was to encourage electricians to make everyday purchases at partner wholesalers and to support the sale of the assortment of selected manufacturers. For purchases of promotional products, participants were rewarded with points that could be exchanged for valuable prizes from the catalogue. Each of the volunteers could take part in periodic special actions, trainings and webinars, thanks to which they gained a large dose of knowledge and additional points.
Our tasks in the Voltimum Plus programme included creating a loyalty platform and handling the process of sending prizes to participants. We implemented the loyalty programme abroad - in Germany and Great Britain.
Loyalty programme for fitters - results
The result of the Voltimum Plus loyalty programme was an increase in the revenues of wholesalers and producers with whom we cooperated as part of the campaign. In Germany, it was around 1,000 participants, with 6 producers and 3 distributors involved in the project. About 6,000 participants took part in the programme launched in Great Britain, and 6 producers and 5 distributors were among the partners. Moreover, we have established cooperation with CEF, KEW Electrical, Shop4, Medlok, Obeta, Eldis, Hausler and the manufacturers Schneider Electric, Philips, Linian, and Wago.