- Blikomania aims to popularise BLIK payments.
- The lottery is to attract new users and ensure the satisfaction of the existing ones.
- Increase of BLIK transactions.
- To take part in the lottery, participants must complete the form, make a registration fee of PLN 1 in order to link the mobile application with payments as well as withdraw and transfer money
- There were 135 BLIK checks worth PLN 100 to be won every day, and PLN 100,000 every month.
- 118 lottery days and 17 draws.
- 4 monthly prizes of PLN 100,000 each.
- 16,065 PLN 100 BLIK checks.
- The total value of the prize pool - PLN 2,006,500.
The BLIK mobile payment system is a brand belonging to PSP - Polish Payment Standard. According to NBP, in 2019 the number of BLIK transactions exceeded the number of traditional card payments on the Polish Internet. The number of active users of this payment system is over 16 million people.
The organisation of the lottery - our tasks
The scope of our responsibilities within the Blikomania promotional lottery was very wide. We were responsible for the preparation of the regulations and obtaining a permit for its organisation. Our tasks also included building an IT system and a platform that made it possible to manage the accounts of lottery participants. We have also prepared a website with a registration form that allowed the participants to take part in the effort. After the lottery was launched, our task was to provide day-to-day operation of the created draw system and website. We served its participants and carried out tasks related to the distribution and delivery of prizes to the winners. In the Blikomania lottery, participants were rewarded with BLIK checks, which made it possible to conveniently pay out the won prize.
The assumptions and results of Blikomania promotional lottery
In order to take part in the lottery, it was necessary to register to the system using a form on the website and pay a fee of PLN 1, which allowed to combine the mobile application with payments made by the participant. The task of people taking part in the promotional lottery was to pay and transfer funds using Blik. Every day it was possible to win 135 BLIK checks worth PLN 100. There was also a monthly award waiting for the participants - in the amount of PLN 100,000.
As in the previous edition, attractive cash prizes encouraged many people to take part in the lottery, Blikomania lasted a total of 118 days, during which we conducted 17 draws. Over 16,000 BLIK checks worth PLN 100 and 4 monthly awards of PLN 100,000 were distributed. The total value of the prize pool as part of the promotional campaign exceeded PLN 2 million.